Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Promises

Since I have no children about the house, and I’m not a religious person, I’ve decided to celebrate this holiday at a Panavision showing of the epic 1962 film Lawrence of Arabia. It’s a movie I have never seen before, because I always wanted to watch it in a widescreen theater--and now I have my opportunity.

But I don’t wish to ignore Easter here at The Rap Sheet. So check out these two pieces--here and here--explaining the relationship between this holiday and crime fiction in Norway. Find some appropriate reading material in Janet Rudolph’s list of crime novels set during Eastertime. Get a whole new perspective on Easter bunnies at George Kelley’s blog and The Groovy Age of Horror. And enjoy a bit of holiday humor, courtesy of A Very Happy Life.

Back soon.

No comments: